What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our
newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or
e-mail address... You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your
sites and other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administrate a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information
when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers
database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and
are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.)
will not be kept on file We wont store users CC data, now and never.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive
through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to
recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
advertisements and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can
offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may contract with third-party service
providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not
permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable
information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website,
conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information
confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to
comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for
marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party links, products or services on
our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore
have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless,
we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act),
we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and
services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
information collected offline.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations
of liability governing the use of our website at https://intersailclub.com/terms-and-conditions.html
When you access our website, a connection is established with CookieFirst’s server to give us the possibility to obtain valid consent from you to the use of certain cookies. CookieFirst then stores a cookie in your browser in order to be able to activate only those cookies to which you have consented and to properly document this. The data processed is stored until the predefined storage period expires or you request to delete the data. Certain mandatory legal storage periods may apply notwithstanding the aforementioned.
Data processing agreement
We have concluded a data processing agreement with CookieFirst. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that data of our website visitors is only processed in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.
Server log files
Our website and CookieFirst automatically collect and store information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. The following data is collected:
- Your consent status or the withdrawal of consent
- Your anonymised IP address
- Information about your Browser
- Information about your Device
- The date and time you have visited our website
- The webpage url where you saved or updated your consent preferences
- The approximate location of the user that saved their consent preference
- A universally unique identifier (UUID) of the website visitor that clicked the cookie banner
Intersailclub.com GmbH controls the processing of personal data as described in this Privacy Statement. Intersailclub.com GmbH is a private limited liability company, incorporated under the laws of the Switzerland and has its offices at Blegistrasse 11B 6340 Baar/ZG.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or about our processing of your personal data, please contact our data protection officer via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right back to you. For questions about your reservation, please contact our customer service team via contact page here.
Blegistrasse 11B Switzerland, 6340 Baar/ZG