about this traveler!
|Cabin type||Use||Private Bath.||Price / person|
|Double Deluxe cabin||Shared||Yes||€ 5333|
Included in the price
- Gulet insurance, salary and crew food, on board service, daily cleaning of cabins
- 3 Italian crew members (commander, cook, sailor / hostess)
- Fuel for 4 hours of daily navigation, use of water and on-board equipment (fishing equipment, snorkelling, etc., if available)
- Change of bed linen and towels per week
- Generator for A / C limited to 4/6 h per day (no use at night)
- Beach towels and wifi service
- Water and coffee
- Drinks to buy at the bar on board at reasonable prices (no credit card). It is not allowed to bring on board drinks / food bought on the ground. Unless differently agreed with the trip organizer (option to pay 500 euro cash at the boarding time to have the possibility to bring any alcoholic or soft beverage onboard with no supplement)
- Port and shipping taxes to be paid cash on board (if necessary the captain will require a cash fund for taxes and for food and drinks)
- Personal insurance
- Crew, fuel for motor equipment (water-ski and jet ski where available) and all other personal expenses
If required, paid access to national or natural parks
- Transfers, if required, which can be provided by the Tour Operator, to be paid before departure or on site
- Half board (obligatory) € 300 per week / pax (7 breakfasts - 6 lunches - 2 dinners)
- Full board (breakfast, light lunch, dinner) € 550 per week / pax (7 breakfasts - 6 lunches - 7 dinners)
- Meals plan discount: 0-3 years old free / 4-12 years old 50% of discount
- Drinks not included
3 persons on board, 1 more person needed.
An Aeolian Islands cruise offer many a different scenery for each island. Lipari, has a modern town yet maintains a beautifully wild coastline and a rich nightlife. For a more sophisticated time, Panarea is the place to be, and to be seen, a beautiful little island, popular with the rich, the famous, and those who would like to be either. Vulcano and Stromboli offer black lava beaches, and the opportunity to trek up the volcano are the islands for the adventurous. Then there are Filicudi and Alicudi – small, quiet and ancient. If you want to wander through little fishing villages, and enjoy good, local food, these are the islands for you. last but not least is Salina if you want to drink Italian wine on a sun-warmed terrace, gazing out over a green and pleasant land fringed by pebble-beaches, then this is your place.
The Gulet has 5 cabins, of which one with a 3rd bed. All provided with a private bathroom, shower and air conditioning. The crew of 3 is housed in separate cabins. Guests can relax in the bright dining room with bar, or lie back on the pillows of the sundeck and enjoy the sun of the Aeolian Islands.
This itinerary has no additional tips nor activities provied.